The Rainbow Network
Here you will read a lot about Autism.
However, this page is not really about Autism.
- It is about respect and understanding.
- It is about tolerance and acceptance.
- It is about recognising our own and each other’s gifts and talents.
- It is about recognising that we are all the same but also different.
- It is about embracing our differences and celebrating success – however small.
Most of all, it is about love – the unconditional love of a family.
It is about our family.
It is about our community.
It is about us.
Mrs Diane Smales HT
Please click on the link below to see our High Green Primary Schools publication At Rainbows Edge.