Year 5 Mission Statement
In Year 5 we aim to be AWESOME! There are lots of different ways we can do this, but we promise to act on what we feel are some of the most important ones:
· We promise to be respectful to other people, other people’s belongings, and ourselves. This includes being polite and friendly towards EVERYONE, all the time.
· As good citizens of the world, we will be kind to everyone, regardless of their backgrounds or whether they are our friends or not.
· We promise to be encouraging to our classmates, and help them be the best that they can be.
· We promise to take risks, in order to challenge ourselves. We will push ourselves beyond our comfort zones, and try new things.
· When things are difficult, or haven’t gone well, we will be resilient and try again. We will do our best to bounce back positively from knockbacks.
· We will be focused in lessons and always try our best. We will listen, and not speak when other members of the class are speaking.
· We are committed to working hard all of the time.
· We will contribute to an environment where we can learn effectively, and have great fun!
I love coming to school each day – with have good fun while we learn.
Maths is my favourite lesson. We have some really challenging problems to solve.
We have help when we need it.
PE is the best! We don’t just get to play sports, we get to coach each other as well.
Y5 Curriculum Overview – please click here
Meet The Teachers